Tenants' Rights Basics
Below you will find introductory information on landlord-tenant law and tips on dealing with landlords. Choose a link to get started.
- Your Rights as a Tenant - renters have rights, too. Find out more here.
- Tips for Protecting Your Tenant Rights - advice on how to ensure that landlords respect your rights.
- FAQ Regarding Landlord Tenant Disputes - common questions about how to avoid or resolve a dispute with a landlord.
- Tenant Associations - learn more about how tenant associations protect renters' rights.
- Landlord-Tenant Dictionary - a glossary of common terms used in the landlord-tenant relationship.
State-specific legal forms available for purchase (provided by U.S. Legal Forms):
- Landlord-Tenant Forms - a collection of essential landlord-tenant forms.
Get a Free Legal Evaluation of Your Tenant-Landlord Dispute
It's important to know your rights, as well as your legal responsibilities, as a tenant when you have a dispute with your landlord. If you have a particular question or need legal counsel for a legal action related to your rental, you will want to speak with a local real estate attorney. Get a free legal evaluation of your dispute from an experienced lawyer.